Bristol Grand Prix
Come and race in Bristol city centre at the inaugural Bristol Grand Prix!
As Britain’s first Cycling City Bristol should have it’s own race, so we have teamed with Big Green Week to bring this event to the city.
The current race schedule for Saturday 20th June 2015 is:
- 2.30pm ‘Love My Bike’ lap for public entry
- 3.00pm Under 18s Juniors
- 3.45pm Corporate Relay Race
- 4.45pm Men’s category 3 and 4
- 5.45pm Women’s elite, category 1, 2, 3 and 4
- 6.45pm Men’s elite, category 1 and 2
Corporate teams and riders can also register by contacting BIG Green Week direct.
Get involved through our Crowdfunder page!